Family Special Singapore
Singapore went from being a stopover to one of the world's top tourist destinations. Home to architectural marvels, Singapore offers the perfect blend of modernity and culture. Today you will arrive in Singapore and get transferred to your hotel. Once there, check in and spend the day at leisure.
The Night Safari. The Night Safari is the perfect opportunity to get a glimpse at the amazing cultural convergence, starting with the fiery Thumbuakar Tribal Performance, followed by an exciting guided Tram Safari Adventure, through seven geographical regions of the world. You would also watch the Creatures of the Night show - an amazing animal show by nocturnal superstars. The pick-up time for this activity would be 5.30 pm. After an exciting excursion, return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable stay.
Please note : If you removing this tour while booking , Sologo will not onwer the same.
During the day, you will be taken for a 7 hour Sentosa Experimental Tour. In the afternoon, you will get a transfer from your hotel to Mount Faber, where you will board a cable car to Sentosa. The first stop of the tour would be the S.E.A. Aquarium, an underwater world, home to more than 100,000 creatures. With more than 10 different zones, you will find yourself immersed in this magical world of sharks and coral reefs. Later, you can take a thrilling sky ride, or skid down hills with a luge ride. The tour will end with Wings of Time, a night show featuring water, laser and fire effect. Once the tour ends, you will get a transfer back to your hotel.
During the day, you will get a transfer from your hotel to the Universal Studios located in Singapore. With your day pass for Universal Studios, you can experience a plethora of cutting-edge rides, shows and attractions based on some of your favourite movies and television series. This studio also hosts an Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Battlestar Galactica among many others attractions. Once the activity ends, you will get a transfer back to your hotel.
- Air Fare
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 0124-4859749. We are open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. sologo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, sologo reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. sologo will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Please note that 'Day at Leisure' essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule