In Dubai you will be greeted by a Sologo representative and taken to your hotel in private car.
After your Check-in at Hotel you will be taken to Burj Khalifa 124th Floor : Enjoy most amazing view of Dubai from 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa wolrld tallest building (Burj Khalifa slot booked between 19:30 and 20:00 hrs ) . Return transfer for Burj Khalifa on Shared basis is included.
Timings: 09:00 Hrs to 13:00 Hrs.
Departures: Except Friday
A wonderful opportunity to discover the traditional city of merchants and modern Dubai. Our tour begins with a drive into the Palm Jumeirah dubbed as the eighth wonder of the world and head for a quick photostop in front of the Atlantis Hotel. We then drive towards the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque built in the year 1979 in the tradition of the fatimi mosques of Egypt. Our tour is headed towards the famous Sheikh Zayed road highway to view Burj Khalifa Tower, the tallest building in the world from a long distance. Our journey continues towards the old part of the city where we pass impressive palaces of the ruling family of Dubai on our way to the famous Dubai Creek. We then pay a visit to the famous gold and spice souk where bargains galore await. Your next stop is at a souvenir shop where you will have time to buy antiques, souvenirs, arts and crafts. Our city ends at the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel with a stop outside the hotel for photographs. Return to your hotel with wonderful memories.
What could be more romantic than a dinner on a dhow cruise as it glides silently along the Dubai Creek by moonlight. While you cruise aboard it offers on intriguingly different view of the amazing city.
THE PACKAGE IS INCLUSIVE OF THE FOLLOWING: - Inclusive of international buffet dinner - Soft drink - Cruising at Dubai Creek - Fully air-conditioned lower deck - Open air upper deck - Life Jackets, Fire Safety, and Emergency Medical Kit - Dhow is fully insured for the safety of passengers
TIMING DETAILS 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Pick Up 8:00 pm - Boarding time 8:30-10:30pm - return after two hours of sailing on the Dubai Creek
Desert Safari and BBQ ( not included for Category : Dubai City Tour): You will get picked up from your hotel for the desert safari in a Land Cruiser only between 2:30 – 3:00 PM , a ride over the sand dunes followed by a barbeque dinner and belly dance performance in the desert - another Dubai experience! The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbeque dinner at a traditional bedouin campsite.
Dinner included at Desert Safari ( Veg options are available)
- Air Fare
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer, Sologo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- Please note that if your flight is arriving into Dubai after 1:00 PM, the tour to Burj Khalifa (if opted for shared basis) will not be possible on the same day.
- In no event shall Sologo be liable for any abuse or misuse of the policy due to negligence of the customer.
Sologo cannot be held liable for any act and omission attributable to force majeure event
- Sologo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above the above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction
The above said T&C’s are to be read in with the booking terms & conditions and MMT user agreement
- Please note that carrying poppy seeds (khus khus), or any products containing such seeds, is banned in Dubai.
- Also banned are qat leaf, betel leaf or nuts, niswar and gutkha, which while admissible in some countries, are not permitted in the UAE
- Carrying any of these banned substances can result in strict legal action as a jail sentence or deportation.
- The Holiday Services are operated under the 'Fixed Departure Series' and commences on specific dates only.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Porter fee at hotels, airports and seaports is not included in the Holiday Services and has to be borne by the
- Cost of expenses of personal nature such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic
beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Any other items not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ are not included in the cost of the Holiday Services
- All Holiday Services include standard or base category rooms, unless selected otherwise
- During Ramadan – There will be no entertainment show –like belly Dancing, Tanura show at Desert Safari and Dhow cruise
- Liquor is not served at Safari Camp & Public places , also you cannot eat, drink or smoke in public during daylight hours